<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19411358?origin\x3dhttp://6a05-lives-on.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 10, 2008'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥

Okay, hi people. It's Kristal here.

If you're wondering what's up with the spelling of my name, I changed it. Well, not me, it was my parents but still.


Anyhoo, WQ implored me to come blog here so here I am!

It's the March holidays but I don't feel free. Out of 7 days, 3 days are taken up for my band camp, but I still love my band camp. With 4 days left, I'm supposed to complete all of my homework.


So I say, students (that's us!!!) are supermen and superwomen!


Seriously, if you go to France or something, the students there have their wednesdays off, for CCA or other activities. How great is that? You won't even have to stay back till 6 plus for your CCA.


(I'm getting into the mood!)


Okay, anyway, I wonder how many people has gone into the IP programme. I know Dory and Palaniyappan has. But anybody else?


Random.


I tell you, go this link, this cat is damn cute okay! It's like, damn hyper or something.


http://www.gigglesugar.com/1090852


Okay, life in sec3. I'm in the same class as Yingteng and Vanessa, if you don't know. I think it really has become more stressful, and somehow, I've got distinct subjects I favour and not favour.


I like LA, physics, maths and biology.


Oh and I like LA because my teacher is extremely humorous. It's just... uh, damn funny. I cannot say how la, you must come to my class to see it for yourself. He's really funny and because he was educated in a Western country so I think because of this, he's quite open. He's quite okay with mild swearing I think. He uses phrases like what the heck (sometime ago)and what the hell (on the 1st lesson and that is totally cool okay). My friend used the word fuck in her script and he was completely okay with it, like not, highlighting the word vehemently or crossing it out until the paper gives way. Cool eh? And he's very cute, as in the kind where you wanna pinch the cheeks and such.

Physics and bio I like because of the teachers too. My physics teacher praised my class for having determination and being very disciplined. Like that how not to like his class? Okay la, the theories I not very clear about but who cares. He also shows the class funny videos almost for every lesson and he's a little teeny weeny shy. My bio teacher was the same as last year, and this year, because she doesn't have a form class, she decided to adopt us so she loves us a lot! She's very supportive and very funny and creative with the uh, analogies.

Maths I like 'cause that's the only thing I can do la. Of course, not as pro as Chih Siong who got like full marks or something, but at least still can pass with marks that I'm happy with.

You know, I really wanna like chemistry but then during one practical right, the solution I was heating exploded and flew (okay not really flew, but for lack of a better word) towards my friend. Yea, and the best thing was the teacher was not there when we needed help desperately. And for my last chem test right, I got 10/20 which is really lousy when people in my class are scoring like 19 or 18. So yea, the stress factor is definitely high. So yea, I hate chemistry now but maybe when I get a better chemistry teacher next year I'll start to like the subject.

I hate hate hate my chinese teacher. My grades since I entered DHS, for chinese that is, has dropped and only this year, it's starting to look up. A little. She was my FT when I was sec1 and sec2 and I feel extremely unfortunate.

I think we should all come out one day and go eat Pizza Hut or something so we won't lose contact with each other. It's very important you know, keeping in contact.

Anyhoo, happy birthday in advance to Vanessa whose birthday's right after the March hols, yea, that monday.

Anybody up for a band concert? It's on April 5, at Victoria Concert Hall. I'll be playing. Please please please! I swear you won't regret it.
blogged @ 8:19 PM








6AERS ♥

FAMILY of 41 PEEPS:D

Amirah ♥ TKGS
Anupriya ♥ RGS
Azira ♥ RGS
Huilu ♥ AHS
Vanessa ♥ DHS
Joanna ♥ DHS
Waiyan ♥ DSS
Yinglin ♥ CCHM
Dhakshayini ♥ CGS
Dory ♥ TKGS
Jiamin ♥ DHS
Jing ♥ AHS
Xinhui ♥ NASS
Xinyi ♥ AHS
Kamini ♥ DSS
Natasha ♥ SHSS
Kymberly ♥ NASS
Sinyee ♥ NASS
Sharifah ♥ TKGS
Zihui ♥ CCHM
Sihui ♥ NASS
Crystal ♥ DHS
Weiqian ♥ AHS
Shushan ♥ HSCS
Yingteng ♥ DHS
Ahmed ♥ NUS
Benny ♥ DSS
Zihao ♥ CCHM
Desmond ♥ HSCS
Cuisheng ♥ HCI
Ewan ♥ RI
Ismail ♥ XMS
Emer ♥ VS
Palany ♥ VS
Ruijin ♥ NASS
Hengwei ♥ DSS
Reuben ♥ VS
Teezhuo ♥ HCI
Cheeying ♥ NUS
Weitong ♥ CCHM
Chihsiong ♥ DHS



WE WANT ♥

Stay UNITED as one
More 6a05 gatherings
And also, more people to come for the outings:D

TALK HERE ♥



SHOO ♥

Amirah
Vanessa
Joanna
Dory
JiaMin
XinHui
Sharifah
Ahmed
Emer
Ewan
HengWei

CREDITS ♥

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart
Please leave the credits alone, thanks