Wednesday, March 14, 2007'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
Hello to the people out there. (: I decide to post on the blog. It has been a long time I have been posting on the 6a blog. Seems that the blog is quite dead. If I have the time to post, I'll post more posts. I went to Meetoh Primary School at Punggol on Tuesday for SLC [ Service Leadership Centre]. All the sport leaders, PSl and prefects come together to go for SLC. We left Hai Sing at 8.40+ and reached Meetoh Primary School at 9.05am. We started off with some cheers. Then, we played a game called Fruit Salad. The forfeit of the game is to dance the banana dance. They were so cute when they danced. Hahas. We had a break at 10.30 to 11. After the break, my seniors, Justin [SL] and Choon Yip [Prefects] made a presentation on leadership. These are some common sentence you will hear from leadership presentation, " Leadership is influence" and " Everyone can be a leader, no matter you are clever or stupid." After the presentation, we played a game called Jacob's ladder. I doubt you all don't know how to play the game. We had lunch after the evaluation of the game. When we finished cleaning up the table, we played a game called broken telephone line. The meesage was quite stupid. " Mother bought 5 packets of salt, 5 bottles of water bottle and 8 dozen of watermelon in the big small hypermarket." One group's answer was " Mother bought a sofa at the supermarket." How to buy a sofa at a supermarket? LOL.After that, we played human tangle. My group was unable to untangle ourselves. We always ended up with a dead knot. We restarted sagain and again. We played a game called Words Analysis. The words are compressed together and stretched vertically. We had to see what the words are. We accidentally taught the kids how to solve the question1. Hahas.We had a pleasant time at Meetoh Primary School. Hope you all have a great holidays, even though it is short. (:shushan