Friday, February 09, 2007'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
People, this post is something of utmost importance and thus, this post is to be no laughing matter.
We can obviously tell that this blog is very neglected, from all non-existence of tags - only few people, and if you bloody please, just write your freaking REAL name, nobody will laugh just because you stated your identity - and the way only few and usual people post. So, we've decided that we don't want to waste our time on a blog that nobody or few people visit where our aim is for almost EVERYBODY to visit.
I know this post may seem stupid, but hello, I don't think it's fair if only some people contribute.
You may ask from where I derive this information. From the fact that, everytime we want an outing, we have a hard time asking who can go and who can't. And seriously, Jing has contributed a lot of money into sms-ing you people who don't care. Is this fair? No? Yes?
Want to do some maths? Let's see.
Jing messages say, 30 people. She pays , say, $0.50 for 1 sms. Together she pays, $15. Maybe cheaper. May be more expensive. I don't really know.
On the other side, you sms ONLY 1 message which will cost you around $0.50 from the above situation. So, I think, that $0.50 is enough compensation for us, who organise the outing, only to have it cancelled and all due to lack of response.
I sadly think, I have failed terribly in keeping 6A together. After all, that was what the blog is for.
Since we failed in doing so, what's the blog for anyway?
So, I think it would be beneficial for both sides - the bloggers and the readers - if you, the reader, could just send a sms to either me (Crystal_93398159) or to Jing (96675852). Or if you can by other means contact me, do so. Please remember to do so before the March hols.
Then, next time we have a class outing, we'll just sms those who want to keep in contact with the rest of 6A.
I know that for the past few months, I haven't been posting and all. And for that, I apologise for it. I admit I've been quite busy the last few months because if you don't know, DHS has moved to Mt. Sinai Road, where the nearest Buona Vista MRT Station is a 10 mins walk away. Plus, I have CCA, until 5-6 plus, and 3rd Lang, until 6.30pm. And by the time I reach home, it would be 7-8+. I have homework to do too, so by the time I finish my homework, it wouldbe 10+ already. And this absolutely tired me would find the temptation of the bed greater than that of writing another post.
Take that as an excuse to explain of my lack of post on this blog. Take that I am trying to make myself faultless. I don't care. Blame me for all you want.
And, if you please, try and spread this message to all other 6As you have the means to contact or reach.
Once again, I emphasize the point of sms-ing us, because this is only right that we know that at least some 6Aers out there read the blog, other than Shushan, Jing or me and few others. At least we know that our efforts would somehow be appreciated by some 6Aer out there. Be it a few, it still offers some consolation.
Love
Crystal