Monday, December 18, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
I'm so sorry that I've neglected this blog for such a long time. I've been busy my own problems these days. Homework and the such. Seriously, I donno what schools are thinking about. They give us holidays to rest no?
Onto happier and less depressing things.
For those who donno, Huilu has gotten the Young Talent Award!
A minute for your brains to digest the fact that we have a star in our midst.
MUAHAHA. THEN I CAN BOAST TO OTHER PEOPLE NEXT TIME!!!!!
''Eh...you know hor that girl who won the YTA06, my friend leh!''
ahem.Pardon that unpleasant side of me.
OK. 1 more thing. This Wednesday - I've checked. 20th is Wednesday - we're having our class outing to Escape. So, The Organisers would appreciate it greatly if you could just send a email stating if you could come or not. Emails to sixa05 DASH lives DASH on AT hotmail DOT com.
crys.