
Hi! I guess you should just heck my former thinking of posting only one a week 'cause I don't think I'll be able to adhere to that rule.
Anyway, I visited the Tampines Library today.
I was startled to find out that they had a sort of exhibition in the main lobby, or whatever you call that. There were some brain teasers and optical illusions.
Quite interesting. So I suggest you go visit it while it's still there lah. But I donno if it's a permanent thing or just for a week or so.
I borrowed 3 books! (: Wow right? I just finished ' The Aria of the Sea ' by Dia Calhoun. Quite good lah. But I didn't really understand the terms, it was more or less ballet terms so I imagine somebody who does ballet would quite like this book.
Oh yes xD. I just finished using my handphone and to my horror! I found out that on the screen, there was something like oil from my skin, or so I think. So, X'mas' coming soon, no? If you all are at a loss of what to buy for me, that Clearasil lotion/cream/or whatever the hell that is, would be a good choice (:
crys