<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19411358?origin\x3dhttp://6a05-lives-on.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 22, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥

Hi!

I am very high now cause of the 7th Harry Potter book. JK Rowling just announced the title for the 7th book.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

Omg right? I know. But the title is a little creepy. Somehow I keep thinking that it is indicating that Harry Potter will die at Godric's Hollow you know? Then it will so unfair! Having Harry Potter die at the same place his parents did. Evil.

Anyway, just blogging about Harry Potter brings me on a sugar high (:

Still, I wanna blog about 3 cats. 2 cats I saw, but 1 cat I heard.

Yesterday while I was coming home from Band with Zoe(my secondary school friend), we were passing this road in a carpark where there was this sports car and this cat. So obviously the sports car was gonna pass this road to get to the main road.

Then BAM! it hit the cat. (somehow it will be quite inhumane to laugh if the cat was killed right?)
Just joking.

The cat was strolling very slowly from one side of the road to the other side of the road. Somehow, it was very funny. So, I burst out into laughter. Very noisily. Zoe said people could hear me even on the 10th floor.

Then, we proceeded down the road. Then, we saw a cat again. LOL. It was sitting on the front of a car and licking the windscreen. WTH right? Yours truly couldn't control and what's new? I burst into laughter again all the way till we were nearing the underpass.

Then, Jing told me that once she saw a cat being killed. It was red light on the road. So the lorry, in front of Jing's father's car, stopped (duh). And there was this cat which found it all too interesting to find out what happened if it licked the tyres of the lorry. Then, GREEN LIGHT. Sadded lor. Imagine the cat so poor thing lying there dying with its bones crushed. Yuck.

Later I'll be going to Victoria Concert Hall for a band concert by Singapore Wind Orchestra I think. My seniors are playing so somehow we got hoodwinked interested and bought the tickets at a price of $12.

Tmr I'll be going to Genting. My first trip to Genting leh! Wish me bon voyage.

crys
blogged @ 11:30 AM








6AERS ♥

FAMILY of 41 PEEPS:D

Amirah ♥ TKGS
Anupriya ♥ RGS
Azira ♥ RGS
Huilu ♥ AHS
Vanessa ♥ DHS
Joanna ♥ DHS
Waiyan ♥ DSS
Yinglin ♥ CCHM
Dhakshayini ♥ CGS
Dory ♥ TKGS
Jiamin ♥ DHS
Jing ♥ AHS
Xinhui ♥ NASS
Xinyi ♥ AHS
Kamini ♥ DSS
Natasha ♥ SHSS
Kymberly ♥ NASS
Sinyee ♥ NASS
Sharifah ♥ TKGS
Zihui ♥ CCHM
Sihui ♥ NASS
Crystal ♥ DHS
Weiqian ♥ AHS
Shushan ♥ HSCS
Yingteng ♥ DHS
Ahmed ♥ NUS
Benny ♥ DSS
Zihao ♥ CCHM
Desmond ♥ HSCS
Cuisheng ♥ HCI
Ewan ♥ RI
Ismail ♥ XMS
Emer ♥ VS
Palany ♥ VS
Ruijin ♥ NASS
Hengwei ♥ DSS
Reuben ♥ VS
Teezhuo ♥ HCI
Cheeying ♥ NUS
Weitong ♥ CCHM
Chihsiong ♥ DHS



WE WANT ♥

Stay UNITED as one
More 6a05 gatherings
And also, more people to come for the outings:D

TALK HERE ♥



SHOO ♥

Amirah
Vanessa
Joanna
Dory
JiaMin
XinHui
Sharifah
Ahmed
Emer
Ewan
HengWei

CREDITS ♥

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart
Please leave the credits alone, thanks