Tuesday, November 28, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
Hey, everyone. I have come back from SJAB camp. To Jia Min and Ismail, Officers sux. They are so sacarstic. One of my squad mate is a bit slow in learning footdrills. The officers mocked at her. They even performed a skit mocking at us and the NCOs.
By the way, I'm here to tell you all a good news. Hui Ru went into the catergory of young talent awards in star awards.. Sorry to repeat again. However, as her classmates, we should feel proud of her. Let's hope she can get the award. I think she will get. 100%. And Jing, cannot vote de. The judges will judge de.
I also have an idea. For those who have msn, if possible put e.g 6a05 #01 AMIRAH (: . Put your register number and your name. If it can be improved, please tag.
God bless,
shu shan