Friday, October 13, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
(:
Very happy. I guess everybody has already finished EOYs.
Very high now. High until got a little bit siao. Shall tell you all what I did this week.
School had a post-exam to help us, like, pass the week. So, I chose inline-skating. In case you are thinking that inline-skating is like those figurine skaters, very pro-ly skate on the ice, it is not. It is just the long form for rollerblading.
It was pure torture. My pathetic knees for 2 days was bruised with or-bah-kahs lor. Kanasai. But my instructor was quite fun lar. He tries to be funny with us. But overboard sometimes. So, on the last day, when he fell down right on his butt, I laughed very loudly. Or at least, that was what my friends told me lar. Don't care. He can't do anything to me liao lor.
So, today, we had interclass. Soccer for girls while basketball - bball - for guys. We were up against 1L - Joanna's class - and we won. 3:0. Very good right??? I know. Then, during the match, I went siao. Kept shouting and cheering.
Then, after that we had 1E. We lost. 3:1. So wtf lah. Haiz. Don't talk le. Very angry. So after this match, I very angry and wanted to vent anger on something. So I went to play bball with my friends lor. Quite nice actually. My first time playing basketball leh! I scored 2 times only. Now my knees got scratches.
PAIIIN~~~~
Pictures?



Love you all!
(: Crystalla