Wednesday, October 04, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥
Hi!
Very tired from my mugging and decided to post something! :)
I know, ain't I sweet? xD
Oh, here's photos during our ECP outing, just a little b4 I go back to my mugging:
Don't ask me what they're doing with the legs up thingy. I guess it's just like trying to catch the ball and trying to push themselves up.


=)
Back to mugging now.
Oh, if you wanna protect your face from public view, a simple email does the magic ;)
I'll be free once this friday passes. Movies anyone?
I want to watch either Scoop or John Tucker must die or the Devil wears Prada.(ya, I know it's been screened a long time ago but unlucky me had to mug when it was first screened)
I'm not fussy.
Wish me good luck tomorrow for my Math and tomorrow tomorrow for my Chinese.
- crystalla