<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19411358?origin\x3dhttp://6a05-lives-on.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 21, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥

Aye aye 6Aers!!! Captain Crystal here!

Lol. I know I am very lame but whatever. Updating you girls(and guys) on my life.

There's something wrong with the blog. I'm wondering if it's only for my computer...But any bloody way, I am thinking of changing blogskins for this blog. 'Cause this blog long time never change skin liao.

Wakaka. I wearing braces liao but it is neither Wei Qian's nor Dory's type though. Mine is the CHEAPEST option. Ahahah! I so cheapskate. But btw, I think Dory has already taken off her braces.

So far, I think life in Dunman is okay compared to Anglican lor. The Anglicans have common tests like every Monday lor. So poor thing right???!!! Lucky Dunman not so stressed...See if Xin Yi regret not appealing to Dunman.

Btw, for those who donno that my birthday is this Sunday, I am telling you now. So maybe you will be a kind soul and give me my present? XD I so thick-skin.

Haiz...Dunman very competitive de...everytime I think I get very good, then surely got people get full marks. Example: For History I got 5/6, like so freaking good. But then Kimberlyn from 1J got full marks leh!! Then for Science, I got 23/30 then Kewei got full marks!!! So pro lor she. Then, for Lang Arts, I got 24/30 for plot quiz. Argh! Guess what. Shiyi got the all the questions including the bonus question correct! Thus, I decided to belittle myself somemore and do up a paint document to show the difference between Dunman's standard and mine:

Haiz..the stress I suffer..so you ought to buy me a better present you know XD.

Will update soon.

`crystal

blogged @ 2:23 PM








6AERS ♥

FAMILY of 41 PEEPS:D

Amirah ♥ TKGS
Anupriya ♥ RGS
Azira ♥ RGS
Huilu ♥ AHS
Vanessa ♥ DHS
Joanna ♥ DHS
Waiyan ♥ DSS
Yinglin ♥ CCHM
Dhakshayini ♥ CGS
Dory ♥ TKGS
Jiamin ♥ DHS
Jing ♥ AHS
Xinhui ♥ NASS
Xinyi ♥ AHS
Kamini ♥ DSS
Natasha ♥ SHSS
Kymberly ♥ NASS
Sinyee ♥ NASS
Sharifah ♥ TKGS
Zihui ♥ CCHM
Sihui ♥ NASS
Crystal ♥ DHS
Weiqian ♥ AHS
Shushan ♥ HSCS
Yingteng ♥ DHS
Ahmed ♥ NUS
Benny ♥ DSS
Zihao ♥ CCHM
Desmond ♥ HSCS
Cuisheng ♥ HCI
Ewan ♥ RI
Ismail ♥ XMS
Emer ♥ VS
Palany ♥ VS
Ruijin ♥ NASS
Hengwei ♥ DSS
Reuben ♥ VS
Teezhuo ♥ HCI
Cheeying ♥ NUS
Weitong ♥ CCHM
Chihsiong ♥ DHS



WE WANT ♥

Stay UNITED as one
More 6a05 gatherings
And also, more people to come for the outings:D

TALK HERE ♥



SHOO ♥

Amirah
Vanessa
Joanna
Dory
JiaMin
XinHui
Sharifah
Ahmed
Emer
Ewan
HengWei

CREDITS ♥

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart
Please leave the credits alone, thanks