<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19411358?origin\x3dhttp://6a05-lives-on.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 04, 2006'♥
i love spongebob and patrick! ♥

The past. The happy memories that 6A have spent together. Every moment, every minute. But sadly, I had not learnt to treasure it until now. Now when we are separated. Now when we are on our separate ways. The happy moments, the sad moments, have all becomed history. I asked myself one night, why did i not treasure the moments until now?

Many people have already let go of 6A '05. They have continued moving on in their lives, striving for their goals. But some of us still clung on to the teeny weeny bits of memories that were left. Even when the day we were reunited with MC and MJ, I saw 6A'05 never being a whole again. It is never going to be a whole, a whole class again. Never.

Sometimes i wonder,
do we have to let go of the past and continue moving OR
do we have to meet at least twice a year, with nothing to say to each other except the lives in our new schools?

I pondered, but still couldnt find an answer.

Why?
WHy?
WHY?

I love 6A.
I really do.
I missed
Dhak's singing.
Tee Zhuo's chinese songs.
Sin Yee's scoldings.
Ewan's wisdom.
Lee Jing's kindness.
Benny's vulgar words.
Cui Sheng's pervertness.
Palaniyappan's theory.
Crystal's nagging
Chih Siong's teeth
Azira's big hug
Hui Lu's drama
Zi Hao's 'talk'
Heng Wei's comfort
Rui Jin's smile
Ying Lin's quietness
Joanna's butt
Chee Ying's voice

and of course, the rest of 6A.
and most of all, I miss myself
The old LJM.
She jokes, she scolds, she kicks, she irritates, she hits,she writes, she helps.

But now, Im a totally changed person.
Even I look different
If you have a chance to see and interact with me now, u will know.

Oh yes, i forgot someone on my list. The most important someone.
Ismail
I miss you too.
I really miss you.
I really really really miss you.
I really really really really really really miss you.

Thank you 6A, for filling up my heart with memories that we shared.
MC
MJ
Mdm Min
and all.
I love you all
and I really miss u all
even though i seldom come back to visit u all
visiting isnt the only way to express my gratitude and love towards you all.

3 words

I love you
blogged @ 9:45 PM








6AERS ♥

FAMILY of 41 PEEPS:D

Amirah ♥ TKGS
Anupriya ♥ RGS
Azira ♥ RGS
Huilu ♥ AHS
Vanessa ♥ DHS
Joanna ♥ DHS
Waiyan ♥ DSS
Yinglin ♥ CCHM
Dhakshayini ♥ CGS
Dory ♥ TKGS
Jiamin ♥ DHS
Jing ♥ AHS
Xinhui ♥ NASS
Xinyi ♥ AHS
Kamini ♥ DSS
Natasha ♥ SHSS
Kymberly ♥ NASS
Sinyee ♥ NASS
Sharifah ♥ TKGS
Zihui ♥ CCHM
Sihui ♥ NASS
Crystal ♥ DHS
Weiqian ♥ AHS
Shushan ♥ HSCS
Yingteng ♥ DHS
Ahmed ♥ NUS
Benny ♥ DSS
Zihao ♥ CCHM
Desmond ♥ HSCS
Cuisheng ♥ HCI
Ewan ♥ RI
Ismail ♥ XMS
Emer ♥ VS
Palany ♥ VS
Ruijin ♥ NASS
Hengwei ♥ DSS
Reuben ♥ VS
Teezhuo ♥ HCI
Cheeying ♥ NUS
Weitong ♥ CCHM
Chihsiong ♥ DHS



WE WANT ♥

Stay UNITED as one
More 6a05 gatherings
And also, more people to come for the outings:D

TALK HERE ♥



SHOO ♥

Amirah
Vanessa
Joanna
Dory
JiaMin
XinHui
Sharifah
Ahmed
Emer
Ewan
HengWei

CREDITS ♥

Designer
Imageshack
Image: x
AdobePhotoshop/Imageready
Dafont
Brushes: Deviantart
Please leave the credits alone, thanks